Support - Vilkas Now
Basic settings Design Products Content Payments Delivery Settings Marketing Orders
Are you looking for Vilkas Suite support?Vilkas Suite support
Order process and checkout
The ordering process for your customers works like this:
- The customer visits a product page and adds a product to the basket by clicking Add to basket.
- When the product has been added to the shopping basket, the message "Item added to basket" is displayed for a few seconds followed by a link to the shopping basket, Next to the shopping basket symbol at the top right, the number of products added to the basket is now also displayed.
- If the customer clicks on the link or on the basket symbol at the top right, they will be taken to a page that shows which products are in the basket. There you can also change the number, see the total amount and redeem a coupon code (if there is an active coupon campaign in the shop).
- By clicking the Checkout button, the customer comes to the next step in the ordering process, Address. Here you log in with your customer account or continue as a guest.
- Once the address (and possibly an alternative delivery address) has been filled in, the customer can proceed to the next step, Delivery. Here you choose one of the available delivery methods. More information is available on the Delivery methods page.
- The next step is about Payment. Here, the customer chooses one of the available payment methods. More information is available on the Payment methods page.
- In the last step, the customer can check all the details of their order and also fill in a possible comment for the order and delivery, which you as a merchant will see together with the order.
- The customer then clicks Buy now to complete the order.
- If the customer has selected an external payment provider, they will be forwarded to the provider's external site to complete the payment. With the standard payment methods (such as advance payment or invoice) they do not need to go to an external site.
- On the next page, the customer can see an order confirmation with the order number of the order they just completed.
- You as a merchant will now receive an email with all order information. All orders can also be found in the shop administration if you select Orders and then View orders in the menu. Orders that you have not yet opened are shown in bold. New orders are also displayed directly on the Home page in the administration.