Support - Vilkas Now
Are you looking for Vilkas Suite support?Vilkas Suite support
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is saved on a user's computer when he or she is visiting a website. Cookies can help for instance to recognise users who repeatedly are visiting a website. Your shop system is using cookies.
Displaying a cookie disclaimer
1. In the administration area in the main menu, select Editor.
2. On the right side at the bottom of your shop select the gears symbol.
3. Select the cookie symbol.
4. Under Display cookie notice you determine if a notification should be displayed or not.
5. Under Cookie notice text you can edit the text which is shown in the notification. You can also add links by selecting the link symbol.
6. Save the changes.
Which required/necessary cookies are available in the shop?
There are several cookies, which are absolutely necessary for the use of the shop. These are stored on the user's end device when the shop is visited.
If you wish, you can also add this list to your legal page about cookies.
Name of the cookie
|session_id||Content of the user's shopping cart|
|session_id.sig||Validation of the cookie "session_id"|
|sf-locale||Language version of the shop chosen by the customer|
|Epagescookielawcookie||Cookie setting chosen by the customer (should all cookies be set or only the required ones?)|
|Shoplnit||Communication between shopping cart and ordering process|
|SessionID||Communication between shopping cart and ordering process|
If a shop customer has selected to store only the required cookies, third-party apps, the Google Tag Manager and custom HTML elements may not be loaded.