Support - Vilkas Now
- Now »
- Basic settings »
- Filter search / faceted search
Are you looking for Vilkas Suite support?Vilkas Suite support
Filter search / faceted search
To make it easier for your customers to find the products they want you can offer search filters in your shop. These filters appear on the search result page and enable the customer to further filter the results of the search.
1. In your shop’s administration area in the main menu select Settings and then Search.
2. Under Use search filters you can select if search filters should be available for your customers or not.
3. When you selected Yes you are now able to take care of further settings. Some filters are already predefined, such as the category or the price range. You can disable these filters in the column Use in shop search.
4. Product attributes of the type "Text with value selection" can also be used for the product search in the shop. Under Product attributes you can select which of these attributes should be available as search filters. You can find more information on product attributes in the article Product types and attributes.
5. Save the changes.